Post-compo update 1
I just released the first (minor) post-compo update to The Alchemyst!
This update changes the following things:
- Adds a mute button so you can mute all sounds
- Fixes a bug with touch screen input not behaving properly
- Slightly adjusts the auto-brewer label to make it more clear what the interval value means
- Shows a “level” specifier on certain upgrades to make it more clear that these are distinct upgrades
- Adjusts some of the upgrades’ images to make it more clear what the upgrades do without reading the tooltip
- Adds a short splash screen before starting the game
If you’re rating my Ludum Dare entry, please use one of the attached pre-update builds instead of the updated web version. Sadly, itch.io doesn’t allow you to have multiple web versions online at the same time, so the live web version is the post-compo version.
Get The Alchemyst
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.